Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meta Blogg

After teaching this class for four weeks, teaching grad students at USC and spending most of my life instructing others in some fashion or another I feel I have a good understanding of teaching styles.  When reading back over my blogs I noticed that I am not used to teaching children how to do things.  I have spent most of my life teaching people my own age or older so teaching in an environment where the kids are young and immature was difficult for me.  I also only teach people who want to learn about what I am teaching and most of these kids could have cared less and were simply forced to be there.  This was a good experience for me and I feel it has broadened my horizons in teaching greatly and will let me teach in different styles for the different environments I may come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment