Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Final day of teaching

This is the final day of teaching for me.  I will not be continuing on to the next two modules as I have other commitments to attend to.

We spent the entire week working on the kids games that they would present to their parents tonight.  It was disastrous in my opinion.  The kids did not learn as much as they could have because of a lack of attention.  They had a lot of trouble staying focused and there were a lot of behavior problems.  This is mostly due to the fact that the kids are cooped up inside all day instead of getting to play outside and get out their energy.  If they had some time to exerciser they would have been much better.

The final projects eventaly worked after lots of help from Dakota, Marcus and my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment